Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Error - Failed to open source File 
Anonymous

Hi,
Firstly great plugin i have tried Dof in Max/Vray when animating but the render times were way to prohibitive, now this is a whole less taxing on time.

I have a problem though, I get a "Failed to open source image file ..." when DOFing a sequence of 24 bit Tga files with (vray)zdepth outed from 3dsMax. I get the "memory access violation" error straight after the first error.

I have try 3 different tga sequences and two errored on the 169 th frame and the other on the 159 frame. It works fine when i was testing with bmp. I would prefer to stick with Tga's if i can.

If i use a radial gradient (haven't tried any others) for the depth it works fine with no errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rob

Anonymous

Just and update, after re trying depth to radial on a longer sequence batch of tga's i get the same errors.

Now that i know to set the start in the batch area to the fail frame and re hit execute i'm able to continue for another 170 odd frames before i have to do it again. This is the work around that TTp posted but nice if it could be fixed.